Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Access Day!







Today was proclaimed Access Day in Fargo Moorhead on behalf of the company I work for. We are in the process of building new housing for people with disabilities. This project will provide homes for nine teenagers with disabilities who otherwise would wind up in group home. We had ground breaking today, and in 100 days we will be cutting the ribbon and clients will be moving in. It is quite the project and I am very excited! To find out more about what is going on...check out www.heritagefargo.com/100days. If you are interested in finding out a little more about the company I work for...check out www.accessrrv.org.
Stacy and I


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.